|It's me! In India!|
1. Awareness of privilege is so so important
2. Constant objectification on the street feels like shit and it's kinda just not ok.
3. The world is much more diverse than one would initially assume.
4. Social justice type stuff is a never ending battle but it has to be done.
5. I can do more.
6. Ignorance is a bit of a cop out.
7. Cheap pants are a hella lotta fun.
9. You can do a lot with lentils.
10. Women are so powerful and so under-utilised (especially in a place like India!)
One of the main reasons I think we started this lil' blog is because self appreciation leads to confidence leads to empowerment, the importance of this was well and truly reaffirmed in India.
Very happy to be back, sending you lots of love.
Bella Sucks xx