Sunday, 18 January 2015

note to self // a friendly reminder

SOURCE
A friendly reminder that the sun came up this morning and that's kind of entirely incredible. A friendly reminder that people can come together and do incredible things, and spark change. A friendly reminder that cake exists. A friendly reminder that you can reinvent yourself every fucking day. A friendly reminder that the world is huge and there's so much you can see. A friendly reminder that you should read a book. A friendly reminder that women are swell and undeniably powerful. A friendly reminder that writing lists is cathartic. A friendly reminder that passion is everything. A friendly reminder that there's a way out. A friendly reminder that some people are really good at sumo wrestling and in itself, that's a miracle. A friendly reminder that the song Southern Sun by Boy and Bear exists. A friendly reminder that this here is a community of women who care way too much about what you have to say, and that you should say it. A friendly reminder that being a dick is really bad idea. A friendly reminder that I'll be here for a long time, saying 'good vibes' too much and writing posts as I fall asleep. A friendly reminder that being positive is lame as anything, but the best way out. A friendly reminder that chocolate strawberries are really easy to make. A friendly reminder that it's ok if you're a walking contradiction, because I am too and ideas change fast. A friendly reminder that I'm full of friendly reminders, hit me up anytime. 

Just a lil' post for you today! I'm back from India in 4 days! 

Much love, 
Bella Sucks

4 comments:

  1. A friendly reminder that this blog is so inspirational and without a doubt amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect.

    Thanks of the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you............. I'll let you know when I write another chapter about my story.

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. I love you so much for this post!
    'A friendly reminder that you can reinvent yourself every fucking day.' <3
    I followed your blog! Looking forward to more posts and enjoy India! x
    Cloudy Dreams (My blog, would mean a lot if you visited/followed)

    ReplyDelete